Saturday, August 7, 2010

A New Friend, And Climbing Partner...


New friends are great to find, like the one that I recently met a few months ago. It's so cool, to hang out with her. Oh by the way her name is Melanie, she's from Germany. I took her out climbing, and she really enjoyed it alot. We have such a great time hanging out, and we have the best conversations. Since she, has only been out climbing twice she's definately up for the challenge... She's got it going on!!!. Melanie has a cute, and funny way about her. When were out there, she's got a great personality, and a great smile, that makes my day everytime I see her. I know that she, has a great time with me, because she's allways so excited to get out on the rock, for another challenge.. I like that I can take her out there and teach her, something that she's never done before. The one comment that I will remember the most is that when we were out climbing. We were at the Ammo Wall, near Shannon Falls, and she called it MELLIE'S WALL, Our Place!!!... So everytime I go there I will allways remember that saying... I have Melanie to thank for that.!!!

No comments: