Friday, November 20, 2009

The Gang's All Here!!!...




The last couple of weeks the chum action has been good. The amount of fish in some areas was incredible. In the last few weekends, it's been fun because I have been seeing lots of the old faces. Brad, Chris, Ryan, and Jonathon, and ken. I also ran into Terry, and some of the other guys from the Totems Flyfishing Club. The river was in good shape, and it was good visibility. I went up to the upper Squamish to have a look around and check out the river. I ended up at twenty four mile fishing the top end of the run. It was great to be up there because I just bought a 14ft, Temple Fork Signature Series 8.9wt. I also bought a scientific angler tri tip 8wt. It works well. The water clarity was about four feet of visibility so I thought for sure I would get a nice dolly, or a fat bull trout. I didn't end up hooking up on anything. I think it will be alot of fun fishing for dollies and bull trout this year. The upper Squamish that's where it's at..

No comments: