Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's About Time!!!..



It was a nice day on the river, with Jonathon, and Brian. We met at my house and headed out for a day on the Squamish River. We started at 24,mile and fished the top of the run and I had a couple of hits, on the way down. After that we went up and fished 28,mile and that's when it happend!!.. I went up and fished the riffle water, while Brian, was in the mid section of the run, and Jonathon was at the tailout. I cast my big blue marabou, rabbit strip fly accross stream and let it swing around and hooked up on a nice steelhead of about 10 to 12lbs. It fought hard, and broke the surface a few times. I just had to say IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!.. Brian said it was the most exciting experience, to see a steelhead up close. Jonathon, said that I am a steelhead god!!!... What a great day, it was.. Awesome!!!..

No comments: