Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Times In The Wild Squamish River Valley..




It all started a week before, when at work a new girl was hired from Germany.We started talking alot and then we were emailing back and forth every night for over a week. I asked her if she wanted to go fishing, with me and she jumped at the chance to do something that she had not done before. Flyfishing, that is. We met on a friday and headed out to get her a lisence, for one day. Then it was up to the Brew Pub, for dinner. She couldn't wait to get out for a fun filled day of fishing. We started at my favourite spot, mile 24. We fished the top of the run and pulled a nice Bull Trout, about 3lbs, on the first cast. I handed her the rod and she played it like a pro. Melanie, and I fished a few other spots, had a few more fish. I had a great day with her, and she had fun to.. Good company, good times...

No comments: