Friday, March 20, 2009

Having A good Week Off...

Well I had the week off, And it was good. I was on the river, alot of the time and it was wet and rainy. I was fishing with Derek, for the last few days. And that was great, to have someone, to fish with. We were fishing around the 20, mile area on the Squamish as usual. I also fished the Cheakamus River, as well. I have not been on that river for years. Derek showed me a couple of nice spots. I put in a couple days, on my own. Andy came up on Friday, and he fished up around 22 mile, we parked up at High Falls, and I walked up to 24 mile. I fished through my favourite spot where I hooked up on lots of steelhead, and dollies. I worked my way down river, and went around a log jam, and met Andy. We fished down through the Goat Run. And as I fished through a nice piece of water I had a nice bully, on and then it popped off and that was the only one I had on. I was wet, and water logged, and I had enough of the pouring rain. Andy stayed out there, up at the Ashlu Bridge area... anyway I hope that saturday is not so wet, and rainy. It was a fun week...

No comments: