Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Snow Has Finally Stopped.

Well the weather has finally changed from snow to rain. I'm hoping to get out on the river, for at least one day, of serious fishing in after all this snow has been falling, making it difficult to get up to at least the power house channel. I'm feeling the urge after so many weeks not fishing. I have tied some new flies. I have been trying to come up with some shrimp, and prawn, patterns. I have one that I have called the coral and orange shrimp, tied intruder style. I'm hoping to hook up with a few monster bull trout, that would be great. For the time being I will keep on experimenting, at the fly tying table. I am hoping the steelhead, will show up in good numbers this season. If they're there i'll find one that's in the biting mood. I'm off to go fishing, see ya.!!!!!

No comments: